The Council on America’s Military Past U.S.A., Inc. is a non-profit organization and exempt from federal tax by section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Within legal limits, contributions to the organization are tax deductible. The tax identification number is 23-7124161.
CAMP members support the work of historic preservation, receive the Headquarters Heliogram newsletters and the Journal of America’s Military Past, participate in annual conferences and conduct local events throughout the year. Membership is open to all individuals and institutions interested in the purposes for which the Council was incorporated.
Regular members are those persons who apply for one of the five membership categories according to their level of contribution and are entitled to vote on matters to be voted by the membership. All dues are payable in advance and membership shall expire at the end of the month one year from the date of submission.
- Life Members for a one time contribution of $500 never have to worry about renewing again. This includes electronic publications only.
- Patron Members provide extra support to the organization by contributing $250 per year and receive recognition by being listed in the Journal of America’s Military Past and the Heliogram. Hard-copy publications may be chosen.
- Sustaining Members are the backbone of our organization and contribute $100 per year. They help defray the cost of most of our activities. Hard-copy publications may be chosen.
- Individual Membership is $40 per year and includes electronic publications. Most of our members belong to this group. To receive hard-copy publications, add $10 per year.
- Student Membership is $10 per year. Full-time students at any grade level are encouraged to join. Student members receive electronic publications.
Additional persons who live in the household of a regular member may apply for a family membership. Annual dues are only $10 per person for each family membership; electronic publications can be sent to the family member if desired.
Institutions or organizations may apply for corporate membership. Corporate members will receive all announcements and publications but are not voting members. The annual Corporate membership is $50 per year and is pre-paid only. Hard-copy publications add $10 per year. Many libraries, government agencies and educational institutions are Corporate members of CAMP.
Contact Membership Secretary:
1525 Hulse Road, Unit 1
Point Pleasant, NJ 08742
Council on America’s Military Past-USA, Inc.
502 N. Norwood Street
Arlington, VA 22203-2217