The Council on America’s Military Past U.S.A., Inc. is a non-profit organization and exempt from federal tax by section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Within legal limits, contributions to the organization are tax deductible. The tax identification number is 23-7124161.
CAMP members support the work of historic preservation, receive the Headquarters Heliogram newsletters and the Journal of America’s Military Past, participate in annual conferences and conduct local events throughout the year. Membership is open to all individuals and institutions interested in the purposes for which the Council was incorporated.
Regular members are those persons who apply for one of the four membership categories according to their level of contribution and are entitled to vote on matters to be voted by the membership. All dues are payable in advance and membership shall expire at the end of the month one year from the date of submission.
- Patron Members support many of our activities with their contribution or $250 per year. Our patron members are listed in the Journal of America’s Military Past.
- Sustaining Members are the backbone of our organization and contribute $100 per year. They help defray the cost of most of our activities. The names of our sustaining members are listed in the Journal of America’s Military Past.
- Contributing Members, at $60 per year, offer an opportunity to support many of our programs and preservation activities.
- Individual Membership is $40 per year. Most of our members belong to this group. Their membership dues just covers most of the cost of the membership publications.
Additional persons who live in the household of a regular member may apply for a family membership. Annual dues are only $10 per person for each family membership but additional publications will not be sent to the family member.
Institutions or organizations may apply for corporate membership. Corporate members will receive all announcements and publications but are not voting members. The annual Corporate membership is $50 per year if pre-paid and $60 if billing or special forms are required. Many libraries, government agencies and educational institutions are Corporate members of CAMP.
Choose your option for joining or renewing your membership:
- Online Application Form: Paying via PayPal, Credit Card or Cash/Check/Money Order
- Download CAMP membership PDF: Paying via Credit Card, Cash, Check or Money Order
- Fill out the information and mail it with your payment or credit card information to the Membership Secretary.
Contact Bridget Hart, Membership Secretary:
596 Herring Gull Ct.
Corolla, NC 27927
Council on America’s Military Past-USA, Inc.
502 N. Norwood Street
Arlington, VA 22203-2217