54th Annual Military History Conference
May 6-10, 2020
We are excited to head to Baltimore May 6-9, 2020 for CAMP’s 54th Annual Military History Conference. Attached is a draft of the conference itinerary. Final materials will be distributed by January 1.
If you are interested in presenting a paper, especially on topics related to Baltimore history during any time period, contact Bridget Hart at email@example.com.
If you want to start planning your attendance, please note a couple of timing and location items:
1. The Welcome Reception for all attendees begins at 5:30pm on Wednesday, May 6.
2. The conference ends after the Annual Dinner on Saturday, May 9 (around 9pm).
3. The conference hotel is the Homewood Suites, 1181 Winterson Road, Linthicum MD.
a. The hotel has free breakfast, free parking, and a free shuttle from the Baltimore-Washington International airport (BWI).
b. CAMP’s rate for these two-room, king-bed suites is $129 plus tax. You can make a reservation now by calling the hotel at 410.684.6100 and mentioning CAMP or by using this link: https://homewoodsuites.hilton.com/en/hw/groups/personalized/B/BALBWHW-MHC-20200505/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
4. Although there will be no official add-on day, several members have expressed an interest in putting together a May 10 day trip to Annapolis. If you are interested in connecting with others interested in an Annapolis trip, contact Bridget Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We are working on pricing. The last five conferences have been in the $350-$400 range for all activities, meals, and entrance fees.
The preliminary itinerary can be found here.
Council on America’s Military Past-USA, Inc.
502 N. Norwood Street
Arlington, VA 22203-2217